Adebayor (merged)

Rammy Blue said:
Arsenal_dj said:
Do you REALLY think Tevez is that good honestly?? If he was good enough UTD would have kept him, he will never get you close to 30 goals,

oh, and you're shite are full of 30 goal strikers......

Well they do have one thats got close to that tally, oh look, where is he going I wonder?

Arsenal_dj said:
Do you REALLY think Tevez is that good honestly?? If he was good enough UTD would have kept him, he will never get you close to 30 goals,

Get your hand of it you fookin shite, Van Persie fooking 39 goals in 138 games, foockin shite.

Bazzmand Show said:
Arsenal_dj said:

Get your hand of it you fookin shite, Van Persie fooking 39 goals in 138 games, foockin shite.

He has played 138 games? Fuckin hell, is that spread over about 8 years?

arsenal dj.

what a suprise, u turn out to know fuck all about football. should of known that from a fan who has spent all mornin on another teams forum. bet u started supportin arsenal when they went a season unbeaten. u mug

sam the drummer said:
Mr Arsenal, honest question - where do you think we'll finish next season?[/q

it really depends on the CB signings, all jokes aside prob about 5th/6th you need to sort your away form out and with strikers like Robinho and Ade that might be a small problem, Your team will need to gel very quick and i just dont see it happening for you guys this year not to say it wont ever happen, could be a chance of you winning a cup though.

Dont write Arsenal off this year!! we have addressed our problem areas and with the younger players getting better by the day we will challenge especially as UTD are so much weaker than last year and the CHAVS have a very suspect manager!

Arsenal_dj said:
sam the drummer said:
Mr Arsenal, honest question - where do you think we'll finish next season?

it really depends on the CB signings, all jokes aside prob about 5th/6th you need to sort your away form out and with strikers like Robinho and Ade that might be a small problem, Your team will need to gel very quick and i just dont see it happening for you guys this year not to say it wont ever happen, could be a chance of you winning a cup though.

Dont write Arsenal off this year!! we have addressed our problem areas and with the younger players getting better by the day we will challenge especially as UTD are so much weaker than last year and the CHAVS have a very suspect manager!
Thankyou, I'd be very pleased with 5/6

Arsenal_dj said:

By signing a CB from the dutch league where shyte like Samaras and Alves have scored goals for fun against that standard?

Make no mistake mate, you are vulnerable.

svennis pennis said:
Arsenal_dj said:
sam the drummer said:
Mr Arsenal, honest question - where do you think we'll finish next season?[/q

By signing a CB from the dutch league where shyte like Samaras and Alves have scored goals for fun against that standard?

Make no mistake mate, you are vulnerable.

you mean vermaelen. He is not good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.