Adebayor (merged)

flamini is exactly the type of player your team missed last year but you recogn de jong wouldnt walk into your team!

Ticket For Schalke said:
you'll be lucky to get 15 out of bender and walcott in the league.

Im not talking about leauge im talking bout overall,

Last year -

Bendtner 15

RVP 20

Walcott 8 (missed 4 months)

Ticket For Schalke said:
you'll be lucky to get 15 out of bender and walcott in the league.

Walcott was hopeless playing for the U21's this summer, even he admitted it. He's clearly got the ability but he's too lightweight at the moment and completely agree very doubtful Arsenal will be able to get 15 goals out of him. One day he's going to be an incredible player, but he's got alot to prove yet.

mancboy123 said:
flamini is exactly the type of player your team missed last year but you recogn de jong wouldnt walk into your team!

De jong has shown me nothing yet!! not saying he is shit just need to be proved wrong!! he goes missing away from home!

eduardo got 4 goals in only 3 games lol so that is Void he will score bags of goals!!

Nicklas Bendtner 17+14 9 5+7 2 3+2 2 2 2 0 0 27+23 15

Arsenal_dj said:
mancboy123 said:

De jong has shown me nothing yet!! not saying he is shit just need to be proved wrong!! he goes missing away from home!

watch city alot do you, correct me if im wrong then, but NDJ's best performances were at liverpool and the spuds.

Arsenal_dj said:
We do not need a 30 goal season striker we have 5 people that will get 15 each (RVP, Bendtner, Arshavin, Eduardo, walcott)

Right, I wasnt going to bother as you clearly know nothing about football, our team or even your own, BUT, I will change my opinion if you give me a rational explanation to the statement above !

before you begin bear this in mind:
Most Goals in a season.
Bendtner 14
RVP 11
Arshavin 10 (used Zenit as he didnt have a full season for your club)
Walcott 6
Eduardo 4

so to achieve your 75 goal prediction they are currently 30 goals short on there combined best seasons.

Ok, Go for it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.