Adebayor (merged)

No.

Hughes hasn't even had the chance to prove his worth yet. We'll see the manager situation in a years time. If he meets his goal of 6th, there is nor justificiation we should get rid of him, at all.

We seem to be buying a player from each of last year's top 6

Adebayor - Arsenal
Tevez - United
Barry - Aston Villa
Terry - Chelsea
Lescott - Everton
????? - Liverpool

So who is it from Liverpool???

sdm said:
Arsenal_dj said:
Man udt will struggle IMO replacing tevez and Cron with Owen and Valencia is not good atall!!

I honestly dont think you will sign Terry but if you do then i will rethink my top 6
Utd will only struggle against the decent teams in the league.They are flat track bullies who steamroll the shite in the league,hope we can follow their lead if you want the truth.

they struggle with our there stars look at the way they started last season! if Rooney gets injured which he always does i think they are in trouble they can not rely on Berba lol

twinkletoes said:
We seem to buying a player from each of last year's top 6

Adebayor - Arsenal
Tevez - United
Barry - Aston Villa
Terry - Chelsea
Lescott - Everton
ALONSO - Liverpool

imagine that!

twinkletoes said:

Adebayor - Arsenal
Tevez - United
Barry - Aston Villa
Terry - Chelsea
Lescott - Everton
????? - Liverpool

barry. sort of.

From Mooners

Emmanuel Adebayor
As we all know we are currently in talks with Arsenal for Adebayor. Mark Hughes wants the deal done before City head to South Africa on Wednesday. He wants the deal done by tomorrow preferably. If it does not go through Adebayor will later on fly out to South Africa to join the team. The wages are between 125-140k.

twinkletoes said:

Adebayor - Arsenal
Tevez - United
Barry - Aston Villa
Terry - Chelsea
Lescott - Everton
????? - Liverpool

barry was on his way there it seems,so you could say we nicked him from L;pool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.