Adebayor (merged)

the--dud said:
Dunno if it means anything, but MCFC just released the official shirt numbers for next season... Guess what? #25, Adebayor's number is vacant :)
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2009/July/Tevez-gets-his-favourite-No32

Is it me or does anyone else think it's a bit off it just says 'retired' for the Number 23 shirt, it's retired for a reason....tribute to the late Marc Vivien Foe, worth a mention I'd have thought.

Interesting that the Club has kept faith with Johnson at number 6 instead of giving it to Barry. If we did manage to sign Terry I wonder if the club would show Ben Haim the same affection for the number 26 shirt.....

Arsenal_dj said:
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Utd
Everton
City
Villa

Are you basing that on the team we have together now? Or the team if we got Adebayor and Terry? I think if we got those 2 we would give Everton a run for 5th no problem

Arsenal_dj said:
1) Tevez turned the UTD deal down because they offered him what they thought he was worth which was ALoT lower than you was offering (They just did not rate him that high FACT)

2) We do not need a 30 goal season striker we have 5 people that will get 15 each (RVP, Bendtner, Arshavin, Eduardo, walcott)

Bendtner????? How many shots will he need to score 15 times? I dont get the logic that you dont need a 30 goal striker because you have 5 that will score 15. Have Arsenal been given permission to field 12 players next season, because following your logic that seems to be the only way to make up the shortfall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.