Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
I have heard it will be confirmed by 8pm tonight

First it's 1hr then it's 3hrs?

We'll all be here until it's a yes/no either way so if this deal takes 3 hours or 3 more weeks, we're here to suffer.

i8therags said:

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?[/quote]

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.[/quote]oh come on we;ve had an insight as to what he;s like over the last 24hrs..F"ck him off city now.Don;t wait till monday to do it.F"ck the greedy tawt off.[/quote]
Have you got a £1000000 bet on him not joining us or something?

I assume that when he does sign you'll boo his every mistake.[/quote]I;ve never boo;d a City player in my life.EVER.But I;m entitled to think what I want about any player we are after.I don;t like greedy tw"ts.If Gerard said yes but I want 180k and this and that I;d say the same "f@ck him off".[/quote]

AGAIN>>>> USE THE SPACEBAR - IT IS NOT DIFFICULT AND EVERYONE ELSE MANAGES IT

ever since Tevez signed it seems that all our fans are turning against each other..very sickening to read.

Well, well, I suppose it could be worse...

I'll gladly welcome him with open arms if he does sign, I just hope he leaves the petulance, and inflated sense of self-importance back at Arsenal.

A fresh, new start should do him a world of good - and us hopefully.

get me wrong he would be great signing for you guys. But this guy has been a giant **** towards all of us Gooners. That's why I'm glad that you're signing him.

That said, he will be a massive signing for you. I wish this deal would be done alreadyyyy[/quote]

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?[/quote]

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.[/quote]oh come on we;ve had an insight as to what he;s like over the last 24hrs..F"ck him off city now.Don;t wait till monday to do it.F"ck the greedy tawt off.[/quote]

I have to say, that well written, verbose argument has surely convinced me.

There is a spacebar you know!! And learn where the apostraphe is.[/quote]If I want an English lesson I;ll ask for it, so fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.