Adebayor (merged)

stevenryals said:
Dillon said:
stevenryals said:
there's also a picture of terry filed under the same... so.... take that with a grain of shit..

No, Terry's in under "what the papers say"

then it was Eto's's that was filed under signings then.. 2 of the 3 photo's were under signings..

also.. how do you apply ownership to "Eto'o"? do you actually use 2 apostraphe's???

eto'o's ??
?

stevenryals said:
etoo pic.. filed under "signings"

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Team%20News/2009/signings/etoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Image ... nings/etoo</a>

so...

Might just show how close we came...

*sobs*

the problem i have with this 'no medical' story is that it seems one way or another that negotiations had reached a point where it was the detail of the deal that was still being discussed. why would cook and marwood waste so much time sorting out the fine print of a deal without having the all clear from the medical?

kinky's boots said:
SWP's back said:
i8therags said:
If I want an English lesson I;ll ask for it, so fuck off.

Again you got the whole apostraphe thing wrong.

' and ; are actually different you know.

Shall I point out that it's spelt apostrophe? People in glass houses...

I am dyslexic so I do get spellings wrong from time to time. But I make sure I atleast grammatically correct and use the right keys.... most of the time. However, constant use of a full stop as a space and getting the apstrophies mixed up with with semi-colons gets to me after a while. Especially if it is repeated time and time again in several bile filled posts that are anti (supposedly at the time of writing) a City player. Atleast give the guy a chance before having a go at him for fucks sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.