Adebayor (merged)

Forzacitizens said:
arsenal fans don't seem to bothered about losing adebayor, is this a good thing?

Its just because he made it clear he wanted to leave.... I mean Jesus, some numpties on here dont want him at City now because he's taken an extra day to decide... I would not take it as a bad sign...

Fans are like that.... Just go and watch his highlights videos on youtube and feel better about it...

Id look good on youtube also lol,even me m8 who has no legs could be made to look like a world beater on youtube.But while saying that i do think Ade will be a very good signing for you city fans,little tevez and large Ade up front with the pop star Robinho providing the lyrics.It will be rock n roll at your ground all season

Look at a youtube video about the worst response anyone could give.

Ps. Samaras looked like Pele on there hth

Does anyone think Adebayor is actually good enough to risk pissing us about. Good player, yes. But the availability of Plan B options are far greater in his case than, say, in the case of Carlos Tevez. It would take a particularly stupid to look this gift horse in the mouth. He must know that we pulled the plug on Eto. He must know that nobody but City would be willing and able to double his wages. And he must know that City's ambitous are limitless. The only reason he might think twice is if he wasn't up to the challenge. I know I sound like a rag saying that but I can't see it any other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.