Adebayor (merged)

BlueMoonWalker said:
elanos tumb said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Arsenal will finish around 6th next season, behind us & Everton.

Still, least it's Europe ;-p

At most

Not sure how you came to that conclusion... how do you see Everton going ahead of them exactly? Moyes hasn't brought anybody in and Arsenal haven't lost anybody (yet).

Just because I hate Arshole Wenger the fucking frog eater

Blue4ever85 said:
Ermm,

I genuinely think they will finish 6th, behind us and Everton.

Im not winding him up.

How do you work that one out?
we have to gel as a side and Everton who finished behind them last season have bought no-one and havent got a squad big enough to cope with europe

The Blue Bas***d said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Ermm,

I genuinely think they will finish 6th, behind us and Everton.

Im not winding him up.

How do you work that one out?
we have to gel as a side and Everton who finished behind them last season have bought no-one and havent got a squad big enough to cope with europe

I reckon spuds might finish 5th. And I agree we could potentially finish 4th and Arsehole will struggle...

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
pfunker said:
Blue4ever85 said:

So you reckon Everton are stronger than us as well? I look forward to the first few matches, last season we were finishing behind Spurs and Villa, this season you and Everton...nothing unusual for us there hey :)

Ignore them mate, they are winding you up. I'd usually stand back and laugh but I like Arsenal and you seem like a decent enough poster.

You have a much much stronger squad than Everton so there will be no danger there. In fact I think Everton will get left behind somewhat next season and will be lucky to make top 6. Our squads our much closer but you have a few seasons of "togetherness" under your belt which give you the big advantage.

This is a huge season of transistion for us. We should be aiming for top 4 with the squad we'll have but a top 6 finish this year, and looking to build for a full on challenge for the year after will be good enough for me.

This!

We should aim for as high a place as we think achieveable given the fairest of winds, but we should also be realistic enough to recognise that the team is still very much in an embryonic stage, so top 6 would be an acceptable result.

And I think I saw a post a while ago saying that if we're gonna break the top 4, then I'd love it to be any of the other 3 except Arsenal that we turn over. Of all of them, the Arse seem to most decent, well run club (eyen if Wenger is a one eyed hypocrite)!

I just look at Arsenals side and I think "meh".

Just a bunch of average players (more or less, with the odd exception) with an excellent manager.

Man for man, I dont rate Arsenal at all.

Of all of them, the Arse seem to most decent, well run club (eyen if Wenger is a one eyed hypocrite)!" watch it,a lifelong liverpool fan here,the best fans in the world,i hope you overtake arsenal chelski and d rags but noT us offcourse.KHAB SWADEE KHAB

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
pfunker said:
Blue4ever85 said:

So you reckon Everton are stronger than us as well? I look forward to the first few matches, last season we were finishing behind Spurs and Villa, this season you and Everton...nothing unusual for us there hey :)

Ignore them mate, they are winding you up. I'd usually stand back and laugh but I like Arsenal and you seem like a decent enough poster.

You have a much much stronger squad than Everton so there will be no danger there. In fact I think Everton will get left behind somewhat next season and will be lucky to make top 6. Our squads our much closer but you have a few seasons of "togetherness" under your belt which give you the big advantage.

This is a huge season of transistion for us. We should be aiming for top 4 with the squad we'll have but a top 6 finish this year, and looking to build for a full on challenge for the year after will be good enough for me.

don't worry a bit of friendly banter never hurt anyone :) If they want to be deluded that's up to them, what you are saying for me is totally realistic. We have been told over the last 4 years we were going to lose our CL squad, still waiting for it to happen! We are actually in a stronger position this season with our squad than we have been for a while. I'm quite happy for most of your fans to have unrealistic expectations for your team as all it will do it put further pressure on your team to succeed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.