Adebayor (Merged)

I would like to hear what Ade has to say about this controversial issue, before I make up my mind. I can not deny that I am a little bit troubled after seeing the live video showing Ade in Arse shirt.

Re: Adebayor

Pearce_out said:
Lordeffingham said:
Oh, and I suppose whilst away, we are not paying his fucking wages?
What a twat, get rid of the lazy arse bastard, he is a typical example of what BIG RON once commented on, too laid back for his own good.
God I thought he was going to be a great signing, but just like Petrov, Vassel and Sinclair, once he gets 3 or 4 reasonable performances under his belt, cant be arsed anymore, doesn't ever get stuck in, even when oposing fans sing about his parents in such derogitary fashion.
Afraid to say the Gooners fans are right, but think they're spot on, the sooner we get shut the better.
And to suggest it's ok for a player contracted to our club, to go on live world tv sporting an oposing shirt, is ok, well get real, he should be fined a months wages and sold ASAP.
what an arsehole!

Nice racist slur their you cock, if you don't like black people I think you have choosen the wrong club son.
you posted this twice now and both times you've spelt it wrong

The Fat el Hombre said:
lancs blue said:
Ah, so lots of posters leave reality behind when they logon? That must be where I'm going wrong.

Those of us who live in the real world will be well aware that professional footballers should not go round wearing the shirts of their rivals.

Tree huggers on bluemoon will make up all sorts of laughable excuses to try and defend them

You're going wrong alright, just not where you think you are

tree huggers

PC

it's not about politics, numbnuts. it's about respect for human life and tragedy

GStar said:
Some proper fuckwittery in this thread, do people think ade did it on purpose?

Maybe he accidentally put his arsenal shirt on. Maybe he was walking down the street and it fell from the sky right onto him and the shirt he had on!?

I don't expect the club to do anything about this issue due to the inciden last friday.

But I also think Ade is one of those who still has a lot to prove over the next 5 months!.

schumey04 said:
nimrod said:
imagine if Tevez wore a rag shirt ??

Why does he even have an Arsenal shirt and not a bagfull of City/Togo shirts ?

Im not happy about this, I feel sorry for him but Its just not right, we pay his enormous wages least he could do would be to promote us.

Have to agree and if he isnt going to promote us at least dont make a mockery of us. If I went on TV wearing one of my companies competitors tops Id be out of a job in the morning.

Promote/make a mockery of us? Don't you get it, he didn't give a shit about us at that moment in time, and why would/should he?! This whole incident for Ade has got absolutely nothing to do with City whatsoever. At this moment in time are are just the person he works for, nothing more. When the inevitible happens and my parents pop their clogs, the last thing I will care about will be my employers. Now add the fact that grief was caused by murder, brought on by the sport which pays those wages, and Ade will more than likely not give 2 fucks about anything other than sorting his head out right now. What i'm going to do is get an Oldham Council Fleece, and then when I next suffer some grief through loss, i'll wear it out and about even though I work for Manchester Council, because I won't give a fflying fuck and if that Oldham Fleece is the first thing to hand, i'll put it on not giving a shit about how it maybe perceived by my employers and colleagues, cos I would have more important things on my messed up little mind.

The Fat el Hombre said:
GStar said:
Some proper fuckwittery in this thread, do people think ade did it on purpose?

Maybe he accidentally put his arsenal shirt on. Maybe he was walking down the street and it fell from the sky right onto him and the shirt he had on!?

Lol. Do they do City shirts aswell? I might save myself 40 quid next season and go over there instead and try and get one ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.