Adebayor offered to Spurs on the cheap

LoveCity said:
He scored in his first four matches for us then decided after the Arsenal fiasco he'd had enough of trying hard. I expect the same to happen at Spurs once the novelty wears off.

I kind of think he already has decided he can't be arsed. I think he has gone 5 matches now without scoring. He does though offer them a player who can free up space for others, holds the ball up well etc. Where as someone like Defoe i find neither use nor ornament.

I would take it tbh, he said he would take a pay cut afaik also so maybe he has realized Real are never coming back for him.

phasnip said:
2011/12 Barclays Premier League- Adebayor Stat's
GAMES
GOALS
ASSISTS
SHOTS

Exactly! Proves he's a prolific goalscorer with the right service and I know there's a massive love-in with Dzeko at the moment but Adebayor's touch, heading and finishing abilities and even work rate are far superior to edin's. Get the guy back at the club whenever and Dzeko is decent enough backup as a last resort.

mcfc-mark said:
phasnip said:
2011/12 Barclays Premier League- Adebayor Stat's
GAMES
GOALS
ASSISTS
SHOTS

Exactly! Proves he's a prolific goalscorer with the right service and I know there's a massive love-in with Dzeko at the moment but Adebayor's touch, heading and finishing abilities and even work rate are far superior to edin's. Get the guy back at the club whenever and Dzeko is decent enough backup as a last resort.

falling-out-of-my-chair.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.