Adebayor on loan to to Juve?

So are those quotes from Ade real or what? If so, what the fuck is going on with him? I hope he gets fined for coming out with shit like this.

skillman said:
Chippy_boy said:
Agreed. Apart from Jo. We could probably get a pound for him, which would be good value.

Only our best striker of pre-season.
I have to agree with this, Jô has been better than I remember him, but he has mist a few fuckin sitters though...

from our official twitter page:

Take it from us everyone, despite reports, MCFC has no plans to sell Emmanuel Adebayor; our new No 9 for this season – and that's official."

Lancet Fluke said:
mancityvstoke said:
Right....I know I'm probably going to sound a cnt now BUT

why do people type "MY BAD"?

wtf does that mean?

I think it means something along the lines of "my mistake." Unfortunately, these days, the word "mistake" has far too many letters in it to be used. Would take an extra tenth of a second to type or say, and that would never do.

Ye she sounds like a 'cnt'

well, let's see

tuttosport are as unreliable as it gets.

the rest of the italian press haven't printed a word of it.

a couple of small italian websites ran this story, regurgitating the "quotes" word for word.

a good question would be 'where are the original quotes in english?'.

'the economic aspect' is a stock phrase I've seen a million times in the italian press this summer. presumably Ade is not fluent in italian tabloid speak.

and he's with the squad today, he was with them yesterday. how on earth he could have given this interview when he's on tour with the squad is another poser.

my guess is, either he said something to someone in passing, and it's been blown out of all proportion, either it was 3rd hand chinese whispers by the time Tutto got it, or it's a complete fairy tale.

either way, not very impressive fact checking from the english press.

This the Adebayor Arsenal fans know well, he wanted off to Italy when he played for them, did the same tricks there, maybe he likes piza!
Loan move is a no go, he should be told where to go.
I wouldn't miss him as a player though, I think he's shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.