Adebayor on the bench?

Cheltblue said:
supercity36 said:
..............................given
zabaleta.......toure................lescott......bridge
...............de jong................barry.................
...bellamy.....................................petrov......
...................adebayor.......tevez...................

bench: taylor,richards,sylvinho,johnson,ireland (see how he is going),swp,rsc

my team

And mine, easily the inform starting 11.

I have to agree but notice the way you have left out all our home grown players. Inevitably this will happen on a more consistent basis.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Seeing as alot of people like to pick the team on current form where does Adebayor fit into next Monday as surely he can't replace the on fire Tevez and Bellamy? Does he go on the bench? Does he shove Bellamy to the left? but then you can't dislodge Petrov as he is on fire aswell.

What will happen?

Simples, Ireland needs some rest so....

- - - - - - - - - - - GIVEN - - - - - - - - - -
ZABALETA - - TOURE - LESCOTT - - BRIDGE
- - - - - - DE JONG - - - - - BARRY - - - - -
W.PHILLIPS - - - - TEVEZ - - - - - -BELLAMY
- - - - - - - - - - ADEBAYOR - - - - - - - - -

1st 3 names on the team sheet - Given, Toure, Adebayor

Sort the rest out according to form, opposition and whether it's home or away. That's what we have an in-depth squad for.

I reckon it will be Ade for Petrov simply because it's an away match and Hughes will want SWP's defensive discipline and work-rate.

Bluemooner33 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Seeing as alot of people like to pick the team on current form where does Adebayor fit into next Monday as surely he can't replace the on fire Tevez and Bellamy? Does he go on the bench? Does he shove Bellamy to the left? but then you can't dislodge Petrov as he is on fire aswell.

What will happen?

Simples, Ireland needs some rest so....

- - - - - - - - - - - GIVEN - - - - - - - - - -
ZABALETA - - TOURE - LESCOTT - - BRIDGE
- - - - - - DE JONG - - - - - BARRY - - - - -
W.PHILLIPS - - - - TEVEZ - - - - - -BELLAMY
- - - - - - - - - - ADEBAYOR - - - - - - - - -

this side for me also.

i can see the logic in the side listed a few posts up where Bellamy is on right with Petrov on left however with it being an away game i agree that SWP would be the better option.

shame though as Petrov deserves another start after Monday.

Rammy Blue said:
Bluemooner33 said:
i can see the logic in the side listed a few posts up where Bellamy is on right with Petrov on left however with it being an away game i agree that SWP would be the better option.

shame though as Petrov deserves another start after Monday.

Plus imagine if we`re losing we could blitz them with Petrov on left, and bring RSC on aswell. Play with two big men !

lancs blue said:
1st 3 names on the team sheet - Given, Toure, Adebayor

Sort the rest out according to form, opposition and whether it's home or away. That's what we have an in-depth squad for.

I reckon it will be Ade for Petrov simply because it's an away match and Hughes will want SWP's defensive discipline and work-rate.
I agree.

Need Adebayor's height as Villa are very strong from set-pieces, and for Villa away we need Bellamy to defend from the front. The obvious move is Adebayor down the middle, with Petrov making way for Bellamy

We're not gonna know til tomorrow if Ade gets another ban & after the way the FA have treated him so far, who know's what's gonna happen?? Even after chuckle brother was let off with a warning following his ''warm up'' wouldn't surprise me if they still banned Ade.

If he does get a ban, something for the FA Watch to get really stuck into, but fingers crossed....

mr t said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

What will happen?
If you believe the rumour mill he'll get a 1 game ban tomorrow so he won't even be on the bech against Villa

ban for what

adebayoooorrr
adebayooooo oooorrr
hes hung like an elephant
an hes got a bad back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.