Adebayor signs

Is it just me, or is it time we started looking somewhere other than up front? Start signing defencemen!!!

Brino14 said:
Just as a general question: Why exactly are you so excited to have Adebayor at City? What does he offer that is so great? I'm interested to see if you're actually excited about the player, or just that you spent 25 million so he must be good. Because if you watched Arsenal at all last year, I wouldn't be as terribly excited.
I don't think its just the Adebayor signing that has got us all wetting out keks. We've spent big, as we've had to, to get a set of forwards that each bring something different to the team. A few years ago we wouldn't have dreamed of having all these options.

We won't worry too much about offisdes, though. We've had Anelka in the past and he was offside shitloads.

Brino14 said:
Just as a general question: Why exactly are you so excited to have Adebayor at City? What does he offer that is so great? I'm interested to see if you're actually excited about the player, or just that you spent 25 million so he must be good. Because if you watched Arsenal at all last year, I wouldn't be as terribly excited.

Don't worry yourself pal.. It seems you could be buying Martins from the barcodes.. Have you seen him recently ?

great to see us signing players from top clubs, hope we get terry & lescote then watch us go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.