Adebayor signs

Brino14 said:
Just as a general question: Why exactly are you so excited to have Adebayor at City? What does he offer that is so great? I'm interested to see if you're actually excited about the player, or just that you spent 25 million so he must be good. Because if you watched Arsenal at all last year, I wouldn't be as terribly excited.

Actually I agree with this. At the start of the window no-one I know who supports City and no-one on here said "you know what, we really need is Adebayor". How many Blues watched him last season, Arsenal fans want him gone which says a lot and out of all of our signings this window he is the one I wanted least. How can MH keep him, Robinho, Tevez, RSC, Bellamy etc happy when we have no Europa league football? Would have preferred to hear about us signing some decent defenders. Bye to Benjani and the Boj next week I guess.

yoof said:
n7gooner said:
Before every game stick a tenner on him to be offside more than 10 times and you will win it back every time.

no thanks. i would rather stick a tenner each week on you cúnts finishing mid-table.

arsenal are off our radar.

You can only finish mid table once per season so you could not do it every week.

Why will we finish mid table we still have a better team and manager than you. If you think Hughes can keep your squad happy especially with players like Tevez who complained because he did not play enough at manure (man u) and Robinho who went on a holiday for himself then you need to think again.

thanks for calling us cunts and make sure you stick the tenner (only do it once) on us finishing 10th or below.

n7gooner said:
As you can see by my name i am a gooner.

just a few questions how many games will greedybayor (adebayor) play?
who will get a bigger reception him or Tevez?

if he plays less than 30 then don't expect more than 17 goals

if Tevez gets a bigger welcome than him then he will play shit.

So 1 in 2 then.A top quality return.
Maths not really your strongpoint then Gooner?

No way will we finish higher than Arsenal. They still have some excellent players and will have Rosicky and Fabregas back to full fitness. Wenger will use this money well and probably get a top striker from the dutch or german league.

yes i'm a gooner and i come in peace. All i want to say is i'm very happy to see the back of adebayor and hopes he at least puts in some effort for mancity. if he bothers, city has a very effective striker on their hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.