Adebayor signs

Great news, really getting excited now, can't wait to see them all in action - Time for a few celebration pints.

I hope you enjoy that greedy, lazy bastard. He'll be off to Milan in two years, so have fun.

BlueMooney said:
Hughes is playing a very canny game in the transfer market, I think.

Barry in from Villa.
Adebayor in from Arsenal.
Tevez in from United (although, he wasn't likely to stay there anyway...)

And he wants:
Lescott in from Everton.
Terry in from Chelsea.

While we might be some way off challenging the top four, he's clearly looking to strengthen his own team whilst weakening those around him.

This^^^

Get in City! This is a f***ing cracking signing... I was worried this one wouldn't come off but boy have City delivered.

We now have one of THE (if not THE) most exciting attacking line ups in the prem.

Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho... The defence to go with those signings is going to be quality!

BlueMooney said:
Hughes is playing a very canny game in the transfer market, I think.

Barry in from Villa.
Adebayor in from Arsenal.
Tevez in from United (although, he wasn't likely to stay there anyway...)

And he wants:
Lescott in from Everton.
Terry in from Chelsea.

While we might be some way off challenging the top four, he's clearly looking to strengthen his own team whilst weakening those around him.

Yeah, I really don't see how Arsenal could ever recover from the loss of Adebayor. We might be able to play an entire game and have less than five total offside called.

Hahahaha this is the same 'Brino14' that thought Ade was staying at the Gooners. A quick google search my friend hahaha.

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=39183&start=1770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=1770</a>

A few posts down. You gooner plank.

Brino14 said:
I hope you enjoy that greedy, lazy bastard. He'll be off to Milan in two years, so have fun.

haha, it's people like you that make me love being a City fan right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.