adebayor song today

It wasnt that version there was a distasteful version.

Also why sing a song sang by a rival team.

Its like rags singing Herman Munster head while they had Tevez cant see it can you.

Surely we can make our own songs up

gillymcfc said:
It wasnt that version there was a distasteful version.

Also why sing a song sang by a rival team.

Its like rags singing Herman Munster head while they had Tevez cant see it can you.

Surely we can make our own songs up

well i never heard it, it wasnt a rival song, iv never heard the hung like an elephant one before.

Someone said Spuds sang it when they played Arsenal to get at Ade.

I wasnt there but the words have been posted on here and people have agreed the 2 versions were sang.

Surely if they were True City fans they wouldnt sing against one of our own which leads me to believe they could of infiltrated City end to try and get the 2nd version sang by the masses and probably post it on youtube to take the piss.

Ticket For Schalke said:
gillymcfc said:
degrading to ade's mum and dad if the words stated are the words sung

GET A GRIP, that song was sung by tottenham fans, the lyrics are "he's hung like an elephant, his wifes abit sore"

YOU NEAD TO GET A GRIP FUKIN MORON
PLEASE mods take this twat off he doesn't even no what he is saying is wrong and if this is what he is singing in the ground he should be barred from there as well

spanishblue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
GET A GRIP, that song was sung by tottenham fans, the lyrics are "he's hung like an elephant, his wifes abit sore"

YOU NEAD TO GET A GRIP FUKIN MORON
PLEASE mods take this twat off he doesn't even no what he is saying is wrong and if this is what he is singing in the ground he should be barred from there as well

^^^^^ THIS

Anyone singing that song in my earshot will be told to shut the fuck up. It's nasty, stereotypical and bordering on racism. TBH it makes me ashamed to be a City fan having moron's mimicking the behaviour of rag fans. One thing we had was class......sadly being eroded away with the arrogant behaviour of a small but vocal minotrity of cretins.

It doesn't matter which version of the song was being sung, we shouldn't sing either of them.
I wasn't there and don't know tune that the words were put to, but I know that 'Adebayor' would rhyme perfectly with 'score' instead of 'sore' or 'whore'.
Why not come up with a song that celebrates football rather than rely on stereotypes.

idiots singing this should be thrown out.disgrace! worse the knobs that actually think its Funny.show some class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.