Adebayor the pundit

TheMightyQuinn said:
lee-mcfc said:
this is what i want to know.

It's been going on for so long now one can only assume the mods are in full support of the guy.

Still, must be hard being 'a blue', owned by dirty faced foreigners, a team full of criminal black men and immigrants.

Racists I can tolerate but throw in cowardice and hypocrisy and it's a poor show.

I agree with you about the mods, anything else they jump on straight away but when it is this jokers favorite agenda they let it linger on and rarely prevent it.

That is why I don't really bother too much with this board, I'd rather concentrate on other things than waste too much time on here.

eagle said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
It's been going on for so long now one can only assume the mods are in full support of the guy.

Still, must be hard being 'a blue', owned by dirty faced foreigners, a team full of criminal black men and immigrants.

Racists I can tolerate but throw in cowardice and hypocrisy and it's a poor show.

I agree with you about the mods, anything else they jump on straight away but when it is this jokers favorite agenda they let it linger on and rarely prevent it.

That is why I don't really bother too much with this board, I'd rather concentrate on other things than waste too much time on here.

I totally agree with you eagle, the Mods should do something about this guy...........oh, wait, by the time you'd decided to have a go at them for a lack of action terryphelan had already been banned for several hours. Hmm, perhaps people should give the mods a little bit of a break and realise that they don't spend every given moment of their lives trawling the board for posts people don't like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.