Adebayor to Milan ?

Nope, it was straight cash. Stop reading Sky Italia, it's worse than the Star

NO, i am reading Gazzetta dello Sport, the leading italian sport journal, and Milan based. Is his journalist who see the two party at notorious Milan's restarant. And the Gazza is a journo in the Berlusconi's orbit.

For the probability of the deal: Mancini is a great lover of Pato, who he signaled at Inter for two years (en fin Moratti prefered not buy him)
But not Mancini like not Huntelaar.

big.mals.cigar said:
i hope he stays i dont think he has done to bad

If we take away the lost 7 games due to bans and the time off for the ACON his goal tally wasnt too bad at all....we would be silly to lose him and I hope we don't.

samharris said:
big.mals.cigar said:

If we take away the lost 7 games due to bans and the time off for the ACON his goal tally wasnt too bad at all....we would be silly to lose him and I hope we don't.
Agreed. Like the player, and think he will be better next season.

malg said:
samharris said:
Agreed. Like the player, and think he will be better next season.

He seemed to be flying then that ban due to the Arsenal van persie incident seemed to stem his form...
He for me is still one of the best golscorers in the prem..

The Mail now have the story ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1282496/Emmanuel-Adebayor-earmarked-AC-Milan-man-wrestle-power-Inter.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Johnny_on said:
Ade is great and all the doubters will be proven wrong (although they'll never admit it). With a new fresh year and better knowledge of teammates and how we play, he's gonna be a big threat this year.

With the amount of games we have to play (Europa + Cups) having Ade in our squad is a huge bonus.

To all that slag him off. How long have you supported City, because it seems like you all forgot what we used to watch Corradi, Samaras, Bradbury, Bob Taylor anyone...

They said this would happen with all the money, i said "not City fans" we'll always be grounded because of what we have been through (Div 2).... More and more i see ungrateful spoilt brats around these parts.... GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM[/quote

Totally agree with u johnny, think some cuty fans have only just supported the club so weren( there at places like tranmere and bourmouth

samharris said:
big.mals.cigar said:

the bloke is a rag mate - blatant as fuk and for the record I don't want Ade to go

its also in the papers over here, i for one hope its true, whilst he has scored, there has also been many times where he has refused to jump,or simply, just given up, mancini has also seen this and as long as we bring in a better forward, then good on you roberto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.