Adebayor to Milan ?

pissedagain said:
its also in the papers over here, i for one hope its true, whilst he has scored, there has also been many times where he has refused to jump,or simply, just given up, mancini has also seen this and as long as we bring in a better forward, then good on you roberto

If he stays he'll score 20 goals. He scored 14 or 15 (can't remember) and he had 8 games banned, he got shot at and missed games cos he wasn't mentally ready. He's a lazy jumper, but if he puts it in the net enough times who cares?

C_T_I_D said:
pissedagain said:
its also in the papers over here, i for one hope its true, whilst he has scored, there has also been many times where he has refused to jump,or simply, just given up, mancini has also seen this and as long as we bring in a better forward, then good on you roberto

If he stays he'll score 20 goals. He scored 14 or 15 (can't remember) and he had 8 games banned, he got shot at and missed games cos he wasn't mentally ready. He's a lazy jumper, but if he puts it in the net enough times who cares?

You have a point mate but I'm not a fan of his either. His general play is far too inconsistent for me.

IMO Ade with a full season next year Ade could bang in 20+ goals easily. It is a very game manager that believes he can be easily replaced if moved on imo. Would be a poor move selling him this early on if we go down that path.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.