adebayor to spurs

wayne71 said:
Jimma said:
although i think this is HIGHLY UNPROBABLY

if ade wants out, and mancini wants rid, and we can bring someone else in (i.e. dzeko) i wouldnt 100% cancel something like this happening.

Even if we brought messi torres and dzeko in we will not hand our top 4 rivals a 20+ goal a season player.

that is all

wayne71 said:
Jimma said:
that is all

What is all?

Putting something in bold doesn't automatically mean it makes any sense.

mmm any opportunity to try sound big over the net?

i think its highly unprobable. as i said.

however, weirder things have happened<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm --<br /><br />sorry, im being pathetic.

but still.

as i said, weird things have happened

Jimma said:
wayne71 said:
What is all?

Putting something in bold doesn't automatically mean it makes any sense.

mmm any opportunity to try sound big over the net?

i think its highly unprobable. as i said.

however, weirder things have happened

What the effin hell are you on about? You come out with a smart ass quip like 'that is all' whilst quoting your own made up words then accuse me of trying to sound big?

I really hope this is bollocks. For one, he's a good player and if played week in week out he will score a hat full for Spurs. Secondly, it's Spurs and therefore one of our rivals. Thirdly, cheeky fuckers want us to pay half his wages so he can help them to a cup or a good league position. No way...

spanishblue said:
Swap for Bale
As long as spurs paid all ade's wages

On second thoughts though, can't see it - with Yaya, Milner, AJ, Barry et al, in midfeild. and Kolorov to come in at left back... where would he play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.