adebayor to spurs

spurs already have pavlyuchenko and crouch to play the ade role upfront so this story is absolute bollocks.......they must of picked ade out of the hat for their spurs story today eh.

Who says harry's in for him? A newspaper. Are there any quotes?

If not, I'd be very sceptical. Spurs have loads of forwards. Only mileage in it for Spurs would be to disrupt City

spanishblue said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
As long as spurs paid all ade's wages

On second thoughts though, can't see it - with Yaya, Milner, AJ, Barry et al, in midfeild. and Kolorov to come in at left back... where would he play?

OK Defoe
I Said that a few days ago and got slated by some others on here - sounds like a good deal to me though

meeesh said:
Staying......SSN now and Given,you cant tell that Mike Wedderburn is a City fan.....grinning like a cheshire cat !!
Happier about Given to be honest, be brickin' it big time if Hart got injured and Taylor was our only backup

Why on earth would City agree to this deal?

Hahahahaha

Actually what City should do in return is ask Spurs to loan Bale to us... with them paying half of his wages of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.