Adebayor to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueboyforever said:
doggiesin08 said:
then I'd not only make it that he can't play against us but also say Everton and Aston Villa so that these teams could then take points back of Tottenham.

I really don't think you can this lol
Hopefully its just another condition which could be written into the loan contract :D
If not we could just have a gentleman's agreement with Tottenham, you know, like Modric did about leaving if a big club came asking.

doggiesin08 said:
blueboyforever said:
doggiesin08 said:
then I'd not only make it that he can't play against us but also say Everton and Aston Villa so that these teams could then take points back of Tottenham.

I really don't think you can this lol
Hopefully its just another condition which could be written into the loan contract :D
If not we could just have a gentleman's agreement with Tottenham, you know, like Modric did about leaving if a big club came asking.

This won't happen, if City and Spurs got caught making such agreements it's likely both would be fined and maybe even deducted points by PL. He couldn't play against us anyway due to PL rules that say they can't play against parent club

If I'm reading the press correctly today, we're going to let Spurs have Adebayor for us saving £3m in wages for the year?

Fucking madness.

Let him go to Real for either another player or even take the £5m fee offered.

But if we help out one of our competitors just to save £3m we are being clueless.

Soulboy said:
If I'm reading the press correctly today, we're going to let Spurs have Adebayor for us saving £3m in wages for the year?

Fucking madness.

But if we help out one of our competitors just to save £3m we are being clueless.

make weight for Arron Lennon?

Gelsons Dad said:
Soulboy said:

Fucking madness.

I'd rather it was a makeweight for sandro or van der vaart

Gelsons Dad said:
Soulboy said:

Fucking madness.

You could argue that just adds insult to injury.

Lots of reports saying the deal is close. This will turn out very very bad for us as Spurs are just a good striker away from regularly being in the top 4. I think whoever came up with this deal should be sacked.

Im not fussed if he goes there, after 5 matches he will go missing. I dont want to see us short change ourselves though, then again im fast becoming of the opinion "just get rid of the bugger"

I do feel though he deserves some kind of penalty financially due to him openly disrespecting his parent club with the stupid threats to sue and the likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.