Adebayor to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
History didn't prove Pearce wrong, because it would have been pointless chasing after players we had no chance of getting, and another player that we couldn't afford while he was on the market.

Samaras turned out to be a bad buy, but the only manager that never make a bad buy is the manager that doesn't buy anyone. Hart makes up for it, and keeping us in the premier league while we were selling our best players means that we could have done much worse than SP.

Moomba's pretty close to the mark as I recall.

SP did what was expected of him but was no longer seen as the best fit for the job once changes in ownership were on the cards and most agreed we would never go forward with him in charge.

Its highly unlikely that even if we could have afforded to buy Walcott at the time he would have come to us.

Now things have changed because we have owners who can afford any player.

Cant believe the amount of posters wanting this deal!

Spurs are a decent striker away from being our challengers, and Harry will get the best out of Ade.

A massive no from me, it would be crazy.

nanawireko Nana Wireko
According to ESPN Star, Tottenham have signed Emmanuel Adebayor on a season-long loan from Manchester City.

It is also being reported that Tottenham has also managed to convince Man City to pay half of Adebayor's massive £170,000-a-week wages.

so disappointing if true

Let me get this straight. We're loaning a rival for 4th one of our most expensive players. This player would vastly improve their worst deficiency.

And on top of it, we're paying to do it.

While we're being this generous, why not build them a new fucking stadium?

I really hope this is bullshit. Give him to Madrid for free, I don't care, just not to Spurs on City-funded loan!

Rammy Blue said:
This deal only makes sense if we are receiving something we want from Spuds.

I really hope we've not just given them Adebayor on a plate for Aaron Lennon. If true this will rank alongside the Caceido deal for sheer stupidity.

Strange that some foreigners (Spanish language) on Twitter say we're trying to sign Bale but no English media reports even a hint of a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.