Adebayor to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone thought that the comments made by Ronaldo saying RM dont need Ade seem a bit contrived and planned between Ade and RM?

kind of "we want you, but we will make it look like we are not interested and have city try and keep finding you other teams, which you will reject, but at the last minute we will make a derisory bid and City will have to accept it"

or am I just writing on the walls in biro?

Well sorry you must be blind because over the last 2 or 3 seasons he's certainly been better than swp.

I would keep swp as well tbh. The only worry is Lennon had a shocking loss of form last season.

Maybe Harry knows something we don't ? It's rare he gets done on transfer deals that is the worry. I still think this deal is worth doing simply to get rid on badabayor.

alera said:
Well sorry you must be blind because over the last 2 or 3 seasons he's certainly been better than swp.

I would keep swp as well tbh. The only worry is Lennon had a shocking loss of form last season.

Maybe Harry knows something we don't ? It's rare he gets done on transfer deals that is the worry. I still think this deal is worth doing simply to get rid on badabayor.

don't think he's a brilliant player full stop. but he did well at times, his pace created the counter and goal in milan. seemed to fall out with twitcher after he was made a scapegoat for pulling out of the madrid game with illness

No No No

If SWP is surpluss to requirements then getting Lennon is just stupid.

Also what alera said about his form, the word regressed should be defined by Lennons last season.

Blue Haze said:
Didn't Lennon and Twitcher have a public feud last season?

lennon had a twatter rant when it appeared that the twitchy twat was making him look a scapegoat for the madrid loss. he pulled out with illness just before kick off

Blue Haze said:
Didn't Lennon and Twitcher have a public feud last season?

Yes mate, it was about the real second leg match. Harry basically said Lennon bottled it and pulled out just before kickoff with illness.
Lennon replied in the papers or on twitter i forget which, that that was bullcrap he had been taken ill on the previous sunday and spurs medical staff knew it.

Never found out the truth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.