Adebayor to Spurs

hertsblue

Thought this was funny:

Spurs have told Manchester City they will have to pay £100,000 of Emmanuel Adebayor's £160,000 salary each week if they loan out the former Arsenal striker.

Response should be City have told Spurs to fuck off.

Since when does a team want a player but gets to dictate the terms.

hertsblue said:
Thought this was funny:

Spurs have told Manchester City they will have to pay £100,000 of Emmanuel Adebayor's £160,000 salary each week if they loan out the former Arsenal striker.

Response should be City have told Spurs to fuck off.

Since when does a team want a player but gets to dictate the terms.

It is funny. If we are going to pay £100k a week off his wages then surely the likes of Newcastle, Stoke, Blackburn or Everton will be better teams to send him to.

So every goal he could score for them thus making them more of a threat we have to pay 100 grand for..
That sounds fair..............not..

And how does it bode with the ffpr rules.. are we spending money that would go against us. ??

It's a wind up we would never agree to a such a deal with spurs.

If it came to it we would send him to a side in Italy or Spain on similar terms.

The issue is we want rid permanent which is why he is still here.

I am still hoping real will have him in the end. Swap for someone like diarra for de Jong cover or we might end up selling him to them cheap like 4 - 6 million they offered.

Ragnarok said:
Lots of reports saying the deal is close. This will turn out very very bad for us as Spurs are just a good striker away from regularly being in the top 4. I think whoever came up with this deal should be sacked.

Better them than Arse. call me arrogant but Spurs are not going to keep us out of the CL next year. Those years are over.

-- Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 pm --

warhawkmoski said:
I've just read that if Ade goes to Spurs on loan, Lennon would be coming our way. Any legitimacy to this?

That's what is missing from this discussion. If we get Lennon on a free for loaning Ade, it is not such a terrible deal. Not a starter in my book but an improvement on SWP and far less risky than Cerci.

I would do it if Lennon doesn't count as the one mid fielder and one winger that Bobby wants.

Can't we stick him in the youth set up, as it is not part of FFPR, allow him no where near playing football again, and let him rot keep him on permanent leave with rest of the money grabbers, obviously no or it would have been done

have to admit, i like the idea of having Lennon and Johnson coming off the bench for the last 30 mins, stretch the game and see the gaps appear.

very good option for us to have,

abu13 said:
have to admit, i like the idea of having Lennon and Johnson coming off the bench for the last 30 mins, stretch the game and see the gaps appear.

very good option for us to have,
Agreed completely. Lennon was IMO spurs biggest threat at coms last year. A winger with lightening pace is what we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.