Adebayor to Spurs

Lol latest rumour is spurs have used piss take ade enquiry to suggest we swap aj for Lennon and pay them 10 million as well. The suggested deals are just so ridiculous I can t take them seriously.

Spurs are a joke better just to leave them picking round the bargain bins for their business and have nothing to with them.

alera said:
Lol latest rumour is spurs have used piss take ade enquiry to suggest we swap aj for Lennon and pay them 10 million as well. The suggested deals are just so ridiculous I can t take them seriously.

Spurs are a joke better just to leave them picking round the bargain bins for their business and have nothing to with them.

I wouldn't even dignify their ridiculous enquiries with a response. Just ignore them and move on.
I hate Spurs, I wouldn't give them the steam off my shit.

stony said:
alera said:

I wouldn't even dignify their ridiculous enquiries with a response. Just ignore them and move on.

I like that you all take what you read in the papers as gospel and us it as another excuse to bash Spurs on here

alera said:

There's no way that's true, no-one involved in the running of a professional football club could be that deluded or out of touch with perceived player worth. It's probably the tabloids stirring shit.

Spurs fan in peace said:
stony said:
alera said:

I like that you all take what you read in the papers as gospel and us it as another excuse to bash Spurs on here

who needs an excuse? spurs are scum, right up there with united, milwall and boro

BringBackSwales said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
stony said:

who needs an excuse? spurs are scum, right up there with united, milwall and boro

calm down dear.....;)

Got a feeling he'll end up at Malaga or PSG once he realises Real Madrid aren't likely to get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.