Adebayor to Spurs

andyrey said:
waspish said:
Danamy said:
If anyone thinks that Spuds are financing all of this deal then they're very naive tbh.

City are paying 10% of it apparently

I don't believe for a minute that the Spuds are paying 90% of the deal.

100% fact...don't believe the media that Ade is on 160k plus he's on between 80 and 120k

waspish said:
andyrey said:
waspish said:
City are paying 10% of it apparently

I don't believe for a minute that the Spuds are paying 90% of the deal.

100% fact...don't believe the media that Ade is on 160k plus he's on between 80 and 120k

Thank goodness. :). Someone who isn't a slave to the media manipulation! Honestly, it's ridiculous what some people can believe! :)

taconinja said:
SWP's back said:
goatboy said:
how many goals did we beat bolton by last week? and people are seriously writing off a team like spurs?
For the title yes. 100% so, infact if put my mortgage on it.

-- Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:46 am --

moomba said:
If Spurs are near us come May we've had a shit season.
This. Too many people with little city syndrome. Do you utd fans are worried spurs will finish above them?
Do the rags often loan out players to Tottenham, us, Liverpool, Chelsea, or Arsenal? Loaning to Sunderland is one thing. Loaning to a Top 6 team is another. Arsenal kept sending us players and their fans constantly derided us as no threat. This has nothing to do with "Little City" syndrome for me. It has to do with never strengthening your immediate rivals.

You are working on the predication that he's going to justify his enormous wage at Spurs. Off all the 'stepping-stone' players he is the epitome of what fans of other clubs are talking about when ascribing the term 'mercenary' to our players.

Can't see him adding much at WHL tbh.

SWP's back said:
goatboy said:
how many goals did we beat bolton by last week? and people are seriously writing off a team like spurs?
For the title yes. 100% so, infact if put my mortgage on it.

-- Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:46 am --

moomba said:
If Spurs are near us come May we've had a shit season.
This. Too many people with little city syndrome. Do you utd fans are worried spurs will finish above them?
I'm never wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.