Adebayor to start against Arsenal?

For me Tevez, Silva & Johnson have to start. If Adebayor starts we have to sacrifice a midfield player. That's playing to Arsenal's strength, their ability to keep the ball in midfield.

If we get more than 50% of the ball on Sunday we will win.

cibaman said:
redmizzle said:
__________________________Hart___________________________

_____________Boateng/Boyata______Kompany_________________

Richards___________________________________________Zabaleta

_________________________De Jong__________________________

_________Yaya________________________________Barry________

___________________Silva____________Tevez__________________

___________________________Ade____________________________

Hopefully.

Width?

Where do you suggest this width will come from? AJ played the last two matches so will be rested i reckon. Ade is in great form so i'd rest Milner for him as Mancini was quoted saying he could play two strikers in the front three. The solid midfield is still present. Richards and Zab are OK going forward, thats where i think the ''width'' will come from and if Boateng is beside Richards, even better, as they could easily swap like they did against Valencia. They have a weak defence that ships goals that needs to be targetted exploited with the likes of Ade, Tevez and Silva. Silva and Tevez have good workrates as well to keep them busy.

Rammyblues said:
Hart
Boetang
Kompany
Lescott
Bridge

NDJ
Yaya
Milner

Silva
Ade
Tevez

Is the team I would pick, Silva was MOM last night so retain place, Ade, how can you drop a striker who scores a hatrick, Tevez goes without saying. As for the holding midfield of death, NDJ, need his tackling, Milner we need his workrate, Yaya because I believe better than Barry. Defence speaks for itself while we are carrying injuries to Kolo.

Bench - Given, Balotelli, Kolorov,(both these two could do with 10 mins on pitch) Zab (versatility) AJ (impact sub) Barry (to kill the game if needed) Jo or RSC (Just in case)

I think that's the Team I'd go with, too. I'm not delighted with Lescott at centre half (nearly gifted Blackpool an opener and he wasn't great last night) but if he's what we've got to go with then that's it. Boyata could squeeze on to the bench ahead of Jo or RSC.

Adebayor will be on the bench.

and will be better he get used to stay there given that Balotelli is going to come back.

Hart

Boateng Kompany Boyata Bridge

De Jong Barry

Johnson Milner Silva

Tevez

Get on top in midfield then move Milner wide, Silva central.

cibaman said:
Hart

Boateng Kompany Boyata Bridge

De Jong Barry

Johnson Milner Silva

Tevez

Get on top in midfield then move Milner wide, Silva central.
Needs Yaya for Barry or DJ,i'd keep DJ,as both are severely lacking pace and offer similar attributes,Arsenals midfield would take the piss.Otherwise,that's about as good as it gets with injuries we have.

Ade on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.