Adebayor waiting on Real

Tevez City

Striker claims Mourinho has promised to make a move for him

By Francisco Acedo. Last Updated: July 2, 2011 11:39am

[bigimg]http://img.skysports.com/11/04/660x350/111675938ade2_2581977.jpg[/bigimg]

Emmanuel Adebayor is prepared to wait all summer if necessary for Real Madrid to take him back.

The Togolese striker took in a productive loan spell at Santiago Bernabeu last season after slipping down the pecking order at Manchester City.

He thoroughly enjoyed his time in the Spanish capital and has made it clear that his preference would be to secure a permanent switch to Los Blancos.

Such a move has failed to materialise, with the likes of Blackburn and Zenit St Petersburg the only sides to express an interest so far.

Adebayor, though, claims Real boss Jose Mourinho has promised that he will do all he can to bring him on board.

Adebayor waiting on Real

Image text here

Adebayor: Would welcome the opportunity to head back to Madrid
Sky Bet

Man City's Next Match
Man City1/4
Draw4/1
Swansea11/1
Barclays Premier League Winner 11/12
£5 Free Bet

Emmanuel Adebayor is prepared to wait all summer if necessary for Real Madrid to take him back.

The Togolese striker took in a productive loan spell at Santiago Bernabeu last season after slipping down the pecking order at Manchester City.

He thoroughly enjoyed his time in the Spanish capital and has made it clear that his preference would be to secure a permanent switch to Los Blancos.

Such a move has failed to materialise, with the likes of Blackburn and Zenit St Petersburg the only sides to express an interest so far.

Adebayor, though, claims Real boss Jose Mourinho has promised that he will do all he can to bring him on board.

Taking that into account, the experienced frontman claims he is willing to sit tight and let the transfer window tick down.

"I am prepared to wait until the last minute of the window on 31st August," Adebayor told Marca.

"Mourinho told me he will do everything to bring me back and I am optimistic that a deal can be done.

"For me, Real are everything. I love the club.

"On my last day working with the club, my team-mates demanded that I be brought back for next season. That was incredible.

"I don't believe that Manchester City will create any problems and will be happy to sell. I don't think I am of interest to coach Roberto Mancini.

"During my loan last season I scored eight goals and that is not a bad return.

"I think I completed my mission, but people in Madrid have not seen the true Adebayor. I can still do much better."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7014949,00.html

Tevez City said:

[bigimg]http://img.skysports.com/11/04/660x350/111675938ade2_2581977.jpg[/bigimg]

Adebayor waiting on Real

Image text here

Adebayor: Would welcome the opportunity to head back to Madrid
Sky Bet

Man City's Next Match
Man City1/4
Draw4/1
Swansea11/1
Barclays Premier League Winner 11/12
£5 Free Bet

Taking that into account, the experienced frontman claims he is willing to sit tight and let the transfer window tick down.

"I am prepared to wait until the last minute of the window on 31st August," Adebayor told Marca.

"Mourinho told me he will do everything to bring me back and I am optimistic that a deal can be done.

"For me, Real are everything. I love the club.

"On my last day working with the club, my team-mates demanded that I be brought back for next season. That was incredible.

"I don't believe that Manchester City will create any problems and will be happy to sell. I don't think I am of interest to coach Roberto Mancini.

"During my loan last season I scored eight goals and that is not a bad return.

"I think I completed my mission, but people in Madrid have not seen the true Adebayor. I can still do much better."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7014949,00.html

drop your wage demands and they'll pick you up no problem, Manu.

A grade A c*nt, said it the day we bought him and he's done nothing to change my opinion. Can't wait til we get rid of the lazy mercenary.

This lazy piece of self important imbecilic crap is turning out to be the biggest money grabbing whore of a fukin turd City EVER signed.
We should of listened to the arse fans they new he was just a twat looking for the easiest way through life and we as mugs gave it to him.
For me the most unloyal and biggest piece of shit to pull on a City shirt the most annoying thing is he has the talent but is just a **** the sooner he goes the better for all concerned

Wait until the last minute in the hope we will cut the asking price to get him off the books, thus allowing Real to move in. Smacks of collusion between Ade and Real.

i fucking HATE him.
**** of the highest order.
please fuck off asap.
no loss whatsoever to us

unexpected item said:
Wait until the last minute in the hope we will cut the asking price to get him off the books, thus allowing Real to move in. Smacks of collusion between Ade and Real.

exactly. horrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.