Adebayor waiting on Real

Rammyblues said:
They don't actually since he was signed before June 2010.

Thats my understanding as well. Cannot pass retrospective legislation. Anyone who signed before that date does not count for either amorisation in terms of fee or wages.

Every penny that i s in the account count.

Ade wages count until he'll be out of the books

Real Madrid are trying to treat us like a play thing. 14 million is pretty good deal if you ask me. If Manu really wants to go to madrid he would help them pay his fee with his own money. ha.

I noticed something in the official announcement regarding Gael Clichy that could indicate Adebayor's status. It's a small pedantic thing, but when they mention Adebayor's name in the article, his is the only player name mentioned that is not hyperlinked to his player profile. Even the release Patrick Vieira's name is hyperlinked. Check it out here:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2011/July/Clichy-signs-for-City

Ade if you were not such a loud mouthed tool they would snap you up in a heartbeat you have only yourself to blame for their reluctance you effing tit, never liked this guy, cant wait to see the back of his big shitgrining twat.

tl;dr Im not a fan of his.

TCIB said:
Ade if you were not such a loud mouthed tool they would snap you up in a heartbeat you have only yourself to blame for their reluctance you effing tit, never liked this guy, cant wait to see the back of his big shitgrining twat.

tl;dr Im not a fan of his.

I know its talksports.. but

@Moose_talkSPORT
Ian Abrahams
just got a message SPURS are trying 2 tie up a loan deal with MC 4 Adebayor, they pay some of his wages, option 2 buy..
25 minutes ago via web

I cant wait for the fuck off comments.

He cant play against us, and frees up Real to buy Tevez.

okstate99 said:

@Moose_talkSPORT
Ian Abrahams
just got a message SPURS are trying 2 tie up a loan deal with MC 4 Adebayor, they pay some of his wages, option 2 buy..
25 minutes ago via web

Why the fuck would that be a good deal for us?

Someone needs to tell Twitcher to stump up hard cash up front or give his head a wobble

Sick of us being a charity

IanBishopsHaircut said:
okstate99 said:

@Moose_talkSPORT
Ian Abrahams
25 minutes ago via web

Why the fuck would that be a good deal for us?

Someone needs to tell Twitcher to stump up hard cash up front or give his head a wobble

Sick of us being a charity

his head wobbles perminent! looks like the fucking churchill dog!

okstate99 said:

@Moose_talkSPORT
Ian Abrahams
25 minutes ago via web

Yeah we´re gonna give Ade to Spuds -they pay SOME of his wages and his price goes down to Appy Arry bargain next season
Fook all chance - I would be fookin livid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.