Adebayor - well done

I have to agree, good shift and needs more game time. Showed passion for me when was arguing with Vinny.

Yaya was worst player on park for me yesterday.

Missed Nige in the middle yesterday but didnt cope well with there wide men due to narrow 3 in middle.

Silva was citys man of the match yesterday followed by adebayor I felt really sorry for him being taken off yesterday Mancini dropped a bollock. Adebayor will leave in jan and I believe we are letting a very good player go on his day he has everything and was unlucky not to of had an hatrick yesterday headed 1 wide which took a touch of there goalkeeper I believe could of gone in and his slice in the 2nd half a little shout from silva and he could of left it. All if and buts but we are missing a load of chances the sun ain't shining on our side at the moment it can only change and hopefully it does someone is gunna get a back lash where everything we hit goes in and it's got to happen soon. We need to go back to mancinis 4-5-1 formation also 4-4-2 just ain't working and Adam Johnson deserves a run in the team just hope they ain't had a fall out :) in Mancini we trust we are still 4th keep the faith :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
kenzie115 said:
I'll admit he closed down on a few occasions which is obviously better than what he usually does but he still pulled out of every aerial challenge which drives me mad. It was better than usual but I'd hardly say it was a good performance.

I'd actually go as far as to say he was our best player yesterday.

Once the ball stopped being given to Silva, the game was up.

Ade won quite a few headers yesterday and I didn't see him pull out of any aerial challenges as you say.

In fact, he was unlucky when his nod went the wrong side of the post, when the Wolves keeper came rushing out.
Watched it on MOTD and thought it flicked the keeper taking it narrowly wide

Adebayor played well. It just didn't fall for him. Perhaps in the 2nd half he should have passed with other players better placed, but he's improving.

Is that his 2nd League start of the season? He needs games, and he had a new strike partner. It will come with time. I hope Adebayor stays at City, because he can be a big asset for us, but at the moment his game is being affected by playing 2nd fiddle to Tevez. We haven't really worked out if they can play together yet. There's still a lot of working out to do all over

citytill1die84 said:
Silva was citys man of the match yesterday followed by adebayor I felt really sorry for him being taken off yesterday Mancini dropped a bollock. Adebayor will leave in jan and I believe we are letting a very good player go on his day he has everything and was unlucky not to of had an hatrick yesterday headed 1 wide which took a touch of there goalkeeper I believe could of gone in and his slice in the 2nd half a little shout from silva and he could of left it. All if and buts but we are missing a load of chances the sun ain't shining on our side at the moment it can only change and hopefully it does someone is gunna get a back lash where everything we hit goes in and it's got to happen soon. We need to go back to mancinis 4-5-1 formation also 4-4-2 just ain't working and Adam Johnson deserves a run in the team just hope they ain't had a fall out :) in Mancini we trust we are still 4th keep the faith :)
fair comment

Brendan110_0 said:
4 goals in 6 starts (league and Europa cup) - starting to see the real Ade again, just in time too!

Technically 1 in 5 if you take away the Poznan hat-trick, which was a superb performance however.

I was impressed with his desire yesterday, like many others.

What worries me though is that it wont last.

We can all do it for one game, so Ade' if your reading this here's a challenge for you -

Do it every game irrespective of whether the manager likes you or not. We, the fans judge YOU by what YOU say and do.

Get stuck in fella as many of us we're chuffed to bits with your efforts yesterday.

Danielmanc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'd actually go as far as to say he was our best player yesterday.

Once the ball stopped being given to Silva, the game was up.

Ade won quite a few headers yesterday and I didn't see him pull out of any aerial challenges as you say.

In fact, he was unlucky when his nod went the wrong side of the post, when the Wolves keeper came rushing out.

100% this

In fact the behind the goal slowmo showed the ball going in tbh, hannaman got a fingertip to it which took it wide..should have been a corner but goalkick was given..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.