Adebayor - well done

Brendan110_0 said:
4 goals in 6 starts (league and Europa cup) - starting to see the real Ade again, just in time too!

kind of a misleading statistic, don't you think?

TOLMIE"S HAIRDOO. BOLLOCKS , HE SHOULD PUT A SHIFT IN EVERY TIME HE PUTS A CITY SHIRT ON, AS THEY ALL SHOULD DO. !

Adeybayor will be gone in January.
He dosnt love City and never will. Still wishes he woz at the
Gunners
He is Bone Idol. Defo not a City player.
He's only had one good game anyway??????

S.E.H said:
Brendan110_0 said:
4 goals in 6 starts (league and Europa cup) - starting to see the real Ade again, just in time too!

Technically 1 in 5 if you take away the Poznan hat-trick, which was a superb performance however.
Technically it isn't,how can you take away the 3 goals he scored??unless you are saying we have now technically lost the game he scored 3 goals in,sounds desperate to me.
I take it you agreed with the bizarre substitution aswell.

bluemanc said:
S.E.H said:
Technically 1 in 5 if you take away the Poznan hat-trick, which was a superb performance however.
Technically it isn't,how can you take away the 3 goals he scored??unless you are saying we have now technically lost the game he scored 3 goals in,sounds desperate to me.
I take it you agreed with the bizarre substitution aswell.
It's actually 0 from 5 because penalties aren't real goals (unless scored by Tevez)

He might have worked a bit harder yesterday but his finishing was shit and he still did half the work he should be putting in.

Neil McNab said:
He might have worked a bit harder yesterday but his finishing was shit and he still did half the work he should be putting in.
He's looking better for the games he's had under his belt

He was very unlucky not to score with a header before half time at Wolves. I think it got a nick off the keeper. Worked hard, and it didn't quite come off for him, but he's getting in dangerous situations now, and scoring goals.

Tevez is the exception. most players can't play like that, and ifthey did, they wouldn't be effective. Just let Adebayor play his game, and get behind him and he'll get 20 a season. I agree with the original posetr though. He might not be here in January and that will be a shame because he will score a lot of goals if he gets games on a regular basis. It's not easy for a player if he doesn't play, and knows he's 2nd choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.