Adebayor....what about Van Persie?

I sit on the second tier above that corner. RVP was a disgrace even from that distance I could clearly see him 6ft away from our fans telling them to go fuck themselves fucking come on etc. It was obvious what he was saying one of the arsenal subs even pushed him away he was getting so wound up.

Also the scum Arsenal fans hospitalised that steward they knocked him out, throwing chairs and bottles at the police it was a complete disgrace. Every bit as bad as the westham and Milwall fans the other week, was pretty much the worst I have seen it at the comms to be honest.

I wonder what action will be taken against RVP and Arsenal for the action of their fans. None I imagine.

land said:
After his goal though, he came over to take a corner, and some of our fans threw coins at him...

Didn't look that way to me. He didn't react, or appear bothered at the prospect of being hit.

Alan Hanson speaks of a "Big Five". I'm six really, if you count the dog.

And re the dog, she's scattered too the winds, in fac. Even by your standards.

Fanny Fart said:
Im sure if any action is taken against Ade, the hierarchy at COMS will bring this up, we dont seem to be the sort of club to be walked all over anymore

Yeah, there's a clear focus to the way we expect to be treated. Fairly, even-handedly and a readiness to point the finger at the FAs inability to treat teams and players identically.

Why on earth did Adebayor apologise for what he did? It was no different to what most players do after scoring! Just because the Arsenal fans spat the dummy out doesn't mean Adebayor did anything wrong? I didn't get the full interview, what exactly did the interviewer ask him that made him apologise?

Have just seen MOTD and Hansen or Lineker or both said it was "provocative". This is purely dependent on whether or not a former player sliding along the pitch after scoring against your team makes you sufficiently angry AND morally justified to throw missiles onto it. If that is the criterion, then it is provocative. If that is not the criterion, then it is not. Simple as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.