Adebayor....what about Van Persie?

Pam said:
US_Citizen said:
04_Arsenal_celebrat_887560a.jpg

Funny I don't see any Arsenal fans there.

This is a fucking joke.

Indeed, this was just as bad if not worse in my opinion, didn't see Ady swear at the Arsenal fans when he scored.
Van Persie is a cock of the highest order so I'm not surprised by his actions at all.

PistonBlue said:
alera said:
I sit on the second tier above that corner. RVP was a disgrace even from that distance I could clearly see him 6ft away from our fans telling them to go fuck themselves fucking come on etc. It was obvious what he was saying one of the arsenal subs even pushed him away he was getting so wound up.

Also the scum Arsenal fans hospitalised that steward they knocked him out, throwing chairs and bottles at the police it was a complete disgrace. Every bit as bad as the westham and Milwall fans the other week, was pretty much the worst I have seen it at the comms to be honest.

I wonder what action will be taken against RVP and Arsenal for the action of their fans. None I imagine.

I don't think thats disgraceful though. Football a passionate game and he's just equalised in a highly charged game, he's done it without thinking. It's nothing personal and as fans we give more than our fair share of shit, we should be able to accept a bit of banter back and not go all pussy about it. Like the Arsenal fans did.

That said, If Ade gets into bother over sliding near some Arse supporters then City should definitely raise RVP's celebration with the FA. I don't think Ade was screaming 'Fuck Off' to the Arse was he?

No he wasn't and from where we were sat (CB stand 122, far right) it looked as though he was facing the City fans in the corner to the right of the arse fans.

The fact is Arsenal want ade screwed to a wall over what he did. in fairness his kick on RVP was deserving of a ban, however the hypocrisy of Arsenal and RVP is unbelievable. his two footed challenge on ade and his own incitement of the crowd should not go unpunished ! city and the fans who witnessed these incidents first hand should make damn well sure that little shit is held accountable !!

chrisi said:
agreed

he mouthed 'f*ck off' to us..

Make a complaint. Lets make this an issue they cannot ignore. Can't have one rule for Addey and another for RVP.

and of course wenger would say this was mis-timed and just an accident, even though van persie is a top class player he is a dirty cnut

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiLA0ZAWes4[/youtube]

yeah...i totally agree...i just posted this in the SSN thread >>>

shadygiz said:
FA Rule on crowd trouble

ring any bells wenger: -

FA.com said:
Crowd control
The FA’s Rules relating to crowd control are set out below:
Rule E20
Each Affiliated Association, Competition and Club shall be responsible for
ensuring:
a) that its directors, players, officials, employees, servants, representatives,
spectators and all persons purporting to be its supporters or followers,
conduct themselves in an orderly fashion and refrain from any one or a
combination of the following: racist, violent, threatening, abusive, obscene
or provocative behaviour, conduct or language whilst attending at or taking
part in a Match in which it is involved, whether on its own ground or
elsewhere; and
b) that no spectators or unauthorised persons are permitted to encroach onto
the pitch area, save for reasons of crowd safety, or to throw missiles,
bottles

whats the bets on the FA NOT charging arsenal for any of this and making a statement that if adebayor had not celebrated that way then they wouldnt have done it

takes this piss....it's like the police saying "we know you were stabbed and beaten up sir, but you really shouldn't have called him a bad name"

This is a joke - let's have it right - Ade shouldn't have done either and probably deserves a ban - but the media should be focussing on RVP too. He's a hypocrite - he went to take Ade out and he marched striaght to the City fans after scoring. It's a joke.

Finally, why is it always Arsenal involved in this stuff? Posting a message on the club website ffs. Someone approved that. They're just a bunch of southern softies and have been for years. Soft southern twats who constantly get out muscled on the pitch and who's only response is crying like babies.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ade got a fine (like Neville did - and he didn't even score the goal) and Van Persie got a three match ban for violent conduct like SWP did.

nijinskybell said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Ade got a fine (like Neville did - and he didn't even score the goal) and Van Persie got a three match ban for violent conduct like SWP did.
the way the fa is ade will be banned and van persie will get nothing done.

if i was city and ade does get banned i would report van persie for his celebration (which was not dealt with at the time), his 2 footed challenged which he tried to take out ade and was not in control of the tackle, the arsenal fans throwing missiles at ade, the arsenal fans trying to get on the pitch and the arsenal fans continuous racist chants at ade throughout the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.