Adebayor.

He obvioulsy doesnt want to fight for his place going off last nights performance, get rid, hes not interested in us and we are not interested in him.

I've been saying get rid for ages and always get shouted down.
He's so poor in the air that he gets an ironic cheer when he wins a ball in the air.
Fuck him off now to save yourself the trouble of what he did at arsenal.

Good backup if he stays, but i wont miss his lack of effort and offsides if he goes. I'm really not arsed either way.

I rate him and would like him to stay. That said, as with any player who publicly talks about leaving, the minute they are not guaranteed a place in the first 11, I'd let him go for the right price. It is so depressing how many of our players don't feel that they should in any way have to earn their place in the team and then think that discussing it with the media rather than the management is the way to deal with it. Cocks. Would need to act quickly and try to get Dzeko in if we do let Ade go. Wouldn't want Huntelaar as someone else has suggested, not convinced by him at all.

Good player but sick of these players whining. Last night he didnt show he deserves a place. We need a lethal front man, someone who can score. Ade did that last year but again he is still everywhere but the middle on occasions and the sitters he missed last night, someone like a Torress or even Defoe would have scored.

Whining?? All he said if someone came in for him he would leave.

Previously, his last set of quotes he said he would fight for his place.

As usual Ade becomes the target, if he leaves who is next???

Adebayor can be a very good striker, but he is a bit inconsistent, and he has this absurd tendency to go into offside all the time. Unless he can figure that out he will never be the striker we need. He seems to attract a bit trouble and controversy where ever he goes, not always his fault but still. Not my biggest favorite and with Tevez, Balotelli and maybe Caicedo\Jo I wouldn't bother if he was sold.

But relax people, there is nothing to get mad for, he only wants to play every game, its normal, although slightly unpro to go out and say that, because he must known how the media will twist and turn this.

Sabster said:
Whining?? All he said if someone came in for him he would leave.

Previously, his last set of quotes he said he would fight for his place.

As usual Ade becomes the target, if he leaves who is next???

The next one who thinks he should be guaranteed a place and goes to the media with his gripes, presumably. I really like Adebayor and would not want to see him go, I think he is a quality footballer but I don't think I should feel bad for feeling really disappointed with what he has said. I'm not arsed whether he said he wanted to fight for his place last week because that isn't what he said this week so presumably he has changed his mind.
Why do you think it is acceptable for someone who is being paid hansomely to go to the media and tell them he would leave his current employer, given the chance. It just isn't good, no matter how you try to justify it.

He's shit, I've always said it. A touch like an elephant.

Any the sneaky git had has agent ring the Rags and Chelsea after agreeing terms with us, just to see if they would match the offer. Bacon face said in a press conference that they laughed down the phone. A few hours later he was holding a city shirt at Eastlands.

Good riddance I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.