Adebayor

Re: Ade bye bye or.

Egyptian said:
Andouble said:
so for the rest of the season, we are now Mario's knee and another striker injury/suspension away from Jo being second choice.

and people say we're title contenders....

Here's a new song i found out:

Balotelli, Balotelli his knees are made of jelly.

I'm sorry i know it's not funny :(
Why don't you f off from whence you came

Re: Ade bye bye or.

I can see Ade regaining his form and becoming a star for them. It's a shame he never really worked out here, he's unplayablee on his day. But now we need another striker with this deal being done. Lukaku or a cheeky bid for Torres perhaps?

mikeyboy said:
cheers for the info bombo, won some cash on this ade to real bet (20/1 when this thread was created boxing day).

I got in on 28/1 a bit before xmas and now have a very tidy sum in my skybet account. cheers for the memories ade. adios.

Re: Adebayor (whispers from MCFC)

Black Solied said:
Cant wait to see Cristiano Ronaldo (my idol) to hug Adebayor on the pitch. They are going to have fun together joking :D
nice uote though.i am sure they are gonna have good times...,.
fighting

Sailed through his medical.

Bit of a spewer really that we never saw the best of Ade after those first 4 games.

Remember well that me and the guys I sit with were all wanking ourselves silly thinking he was better than Drogba.

It does make me wonder whether it all went wrong when the club didn't back him by appealing the nonsense ban he got after the Arse game, was never the same player again after that.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6702989,00.html

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been branded a 'physical marvel' after passing his medical ahead of a loan move to Real Madrid.

The Togo international is currently in the Spanish capital to complete a deal which will see him spend the rest of the season at the Bernabeu.

Real's chief of medical services Carlos Diez hailed the fitness of 26-year-old Adebayor, who joined City from Arsenal in 2009, after undertaking tests on the hit-man on Wednesday afternoon.

Diez told the Spanish club's official website: "He is a physical marvel.

"He is in very good physical condition and will be able to immediately be incorporated into the team."

Real are set to sign Adebayor on loan with an option to buy the striker in the summer.

The Primera Liga giants want him as cover for injured Gonzalo Higuain, with only the inconsistent Karim Benzema available to front their attack.

Adebayor made an instant impact at City following his £25million move from the Gunners, scoring in his first four games.

However, he has fallen down the pecking order at Eastlands under Roberto Mancini following Mark Hughes' departure as manager.

mikeyboy said:
cheers for the info bombo, won some cash on this ade to real bet (20/1 when this thread was created boxing day).

No probs glad you won a few quid. I see one moron has already come out with the usual ' this rumour was going about fifty years ago , it's nothing we all didn't know already' well why don't they post it then. Will pm you any info I get in future got a list of a few people who haven't slagged me off at some point will add you mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.