Adebayor's ban

SambaMike

How long will it take for the FA to take action against him? After the stamp and celebration he is pretty much guaranteed a ban. I just hope it's after the derby.

What we really need is a man on the inside, an Executive at the club who works art the top of the FA.... Nah that would be plain wrong.

I'm not saying there isnt a chance that he'll get a ban but maybe the fact that he came out straight after the match and admitted he was wrong (although it was funny) to antagonise the arse fans like that, that it may work in his favour slightly.

Didn't think they could take action, because the ref already did when booking him. Though that the FA could take it no futher if the ref books a player?

Just looked into SWP's ban - the Stoke game was January 31st and his ban was announced on the 9th January. So I think these things might take a bit of time.

Hopefully the cup game with Fulham is included as part of it.

Project said:
Just looked into SWP's ban - the Stoke game was January 31st and his ban was announced on the 9th January. So I think these things might take a bit of time.

Hopefully the cup game with Fulham is included as part of it.

That's quite an achievement !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.