Adebeyor medical?

steve-o-mcfc said:
Work permit problems say Sky Sports News

why would he need a work permitt to move to us from aresenal? i am not to sure on the premier league/fa rules on this?

I think work permits are linked to your employer... if you had one and were working in a normal job and wanted to change employer I think it would involve getting a new work permit

rice10 said:
Diego1983 said:
dw7 said:
SI's Bald Head said:
MH suggested that there was a deal to be done but it hadn't been completed yet so I doubt he has had his medical yet - maybe later tonight or tomorrow?
he did have a sly smile on though

This deal is done, Mark just wasnt going to say this in the middle of tevez revealing :) i reckon either tonight or first thing tomoz, OR even a long shot... revealing him in South Africa

i did notice that it looked like he nearly spilt the beens about the deal being almost done!! I've never been good with signals and body language though ask every girl ive ever tried to pull!!

I've already spoken to her, she says hi ;)

This deal is done, Mark just wasnt going to say this in the middle of tevez revealing :) i reckon either tonight or first thing tomoz, OR even a long shot... revealing him in South Africa[/quote]

i did notice that it looked like he nearly spilt the beens about the deal being almost done!! I've never been good with signals and body language though ask every girl ive ever tried to pull!![/quote]

I've already spoken to her, she says hi ;)[/quote]

but is that hi she likes me or hi lets just be friends?!! FFS!!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.