Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: adebayor at the stadium

yozzer said:
svennis pennis said:
So are people still outside the stadium then?
load of balls he aint there

There will be some disappointed people. Quite a few off here went off the the stadium recently thinking he would be making an appearance.

Someone posted something on here last week, I believe, but the search functionality on here is turning up too many bogus returns and I can't find it.

Dillon said:
yozzer said:

There will be some disappointed people. Quite a few off here went off the the stadium recently thinking he would be making an appearance.

After spending all of last night monging on here, I thought you would be the one who would be most disappointed if he signs

Dillon said:
yozzer said:

have ppl left,how do we know hes nt cuming,the twitter on the os sed he wud be there late afternoon

Very unusual for SSN not to be waiting at the stadium.

Maybe it's because we don't tip them off? But I would have thought we want the coverage.

<a class="postlink" href="http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid13706332001?bctid=29921951001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 9921951001</a>

larderland said:
have ppl left,how do we know hes nt cuming,the twitter on the os sed he wud be there late afternoon

I just meant if he didn't, not that he wasn't.

I forgot about the twitter aswell.

'Late-afternoon' is up to 6pm I guess but add our 2hr delay... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.