Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

Godfather said:
squirtyflower said:
Wenger on SSN saying that Adebayor is at City having a medical and that he is very likely to join City ffs.

Why did you write ffs?
I guess because I can't believe we are just about to sign a top striker that could put us top 4, a positive ffs.

Is he there yet any updates adebayor on the iphone would be grets
thanks
mcfcblue240

simonr555 said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
well our gain mate and no wonder adebayor wasnt happy being played as a lone striker all the time.

he will score with us plaing 2 strikers all next season trust me...

I hope that wasn't directed at ell? Cause he is clearly a City fan. Or have I completely misread it? But it certainly is City's gain unless Wenger has an ace up his sleeve because I can't see him playing Bendtner week in week out.

why was it directed at anyone?

i was just saying that ade will be our gain from arsenal because he wasnt happy there being played on his own upfront and with someone at the side of him he will score plenty of goals.

Dillon said:
squirtyflower said:
Wenger on SSN saying that Adebayor is at City having a medical and that he is very likely to join City ffs.

Haha. Hope so see him soon at CoMS.

We need that final confirmation after all the crazyness around this move.

You should refrain from posting on this Dillon

is there a time when hughes is on sky sports and what was the final score in the game today. I saw half time score 1-0 and a puffy cheek Johnson did he play full game?

joedr116 said:
is there a time when hughes is on sky sports and what was the final score in the game today. I saw half time score 1-0 and a puffy cheek Johnson did he play full game?
We lost 2-0

joedr116 said:

Been on

finished 2-0

No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.