Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: adebayor at the stadium

hope he does turn up theres bout 500 at ground inc my wife and kids

Right Ade my boy. I'm goin for a good old night out and I will be leaving at around 7pm. I've waited all fucking day for you to sign. NOW GET A FUCKING MOVE ON so I can go out and not think about whether you have signed or not!

Just to confirm everyone still here. No sign of ade but security confirmed he should have been here 5:30 ish. Sky cameras here. Photo will follow although on iPhone so may have to post at home!

singing stand blue said:
Just to confirm everyone still here. No sign of ade but security confirmed he should have been here 5:30 ish. Sky cameras here. Photo will follow although on iPhone so may have to post at home!

5 30ish? you posted this at 6 06!!!

Theo555 said:
singing stand blue said:

5 30ish? you posted this at 6 16!!!
then he is saying Ade is late

Theo555 said:
singing stand blue said:

Here we go again. Tevez take 2.

do you have a flickr account? you could email the photos there.

Weird how SSN aren't showing anything from the ground. Just the same rolling footage of Adebayor in training for Arsenal.

Theo555 said:
singing stand blue said:

Haha priceless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.