Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: adebayor at the stadium

Dillon said:
All the cool cats are late...

Tevez took hours to arrive. Where exactly are they all getting lost in Manchester?

Dodgy massage parlour on Ancoats...... allegedly...... so i have been told......

Theo555 said:
singing stand blue said:
Just to confirm everyone still here. No sign of ade but security confirmed he should have been here 5:30 ish. Sky cameras here. Photo will follow although on iPhone so may have to post at home!

5 30ish? you posted this at 6 06!!!

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:
This is actually more of a commercial trip than a footballing one. The pre-seasons won't be starting in earnet with us until quite late into the close season.

whats ear net ? ;)

The internet for the partially sighted

gh_mcfc said:
Dillon said:

Tevez took hours to arrive. Where exactly are they all getting lost in Manchester?

Dodgy massage parlour on Ancoats...... allegedly...... so i have been told......
by a "mate" of yours eh?

I dont understand wht SSN havent reported anything on this if they have cameras at the ground. They have been running the Adebayor story as a main headline all week. Confusing

Dillon said:

Pandorahs massage in Fallowfield. Just across the road for The Friendship Inn

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
BlueTurban said:
Sorry do you mean that your son was leaving and Adebayor arrived at the ground? If so when? Thanks

Nahhhh, Adebayor was leaving after watching the game, obviously.

PityTheFool.jpg

Ha ha ha! FUCKING love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.