Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

lee-mcfc said:
am surprised he even wants to come we are shockingly shit 2day.

dont shoot me
Wheres the shotgun !!!!

come on fella have you seen the team weve put out

no Robbo,Tevez,SWP,Neddy,Given,RSC,Bridge,Barry,Dunnie,Micah,Kompany

anyone see that crazy african guy then slicin his throat? with his thumb i mean...

Friendlies mean fuck all.

Had great pre seasons and started shit and we've had shit pre seasons and started on fire, they really do mean very little, not to forgeting that it's hardly the starting eleven.

Enjoyed the game though.

It's not even the second eleven.

Ireland
Barry - did he play?
Petrov
Zab

Were the only players that will even be on the bench next season. And De Jong came on late aswell.

Ben Haim at least looked like he's slimmed down, maybe he wants to stay?

Cuninho1 said:
anyone see that crazy african guy then slicin his throat? with his thumb i mean...

I am planning to spontaneously combust. This will send a message.

these are nothing matches, anyone who's been to the Thomas cook trophy will have seen how dire they are.

This is actually more of a commercial trip than a footballing one. The pre-seasons won't be starting in earnet with us until quite late into the close season.

Maineblue said:
Friendlies mean fuck all.

Had great pre seasons and started shit and we've had shit pre seasons and started on fire, they really do mean very little, not to forgeting that it's hardly the starting eleven.

Enjoyed the game though.
I was going to say something similar.
I remember a few years back, annihilating teams by huge scores in pre-season, then won nly one in the first 12 in the league. They mean nothing except giving players a run out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.