Ade's Charge

Berts Broken Neck

Sorry if this has been posted:

Do you think it bodes well for Ade that the chukkle brother did'nt get a ban for his celebration at the end of the derby? there is no way that the FA can ban Ade now, you can be sure that Hughes will now use his in his defence, or will it decided on the way that the fans reacted? We lost deep in to injury time that should be hell of a lot harder to take as a fan yet we controlled ourselves, we shall see.

-Also the fact Neville wasnt even playing, he was a sub
-Neville didn't score a goal, which Ade did
-Neville had already been warned about future conduct, when Ade hasnt.

city-till-i-cry said:

You seemed to over looked one small point:

DAVID BASTARD GILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go away and don't come back until you are as bitter as me!!!! :)

Berts Broken Neck said:
Sorry if this has been posted:

Do you think it bodes well for Ade that the chukkle brother did'nt get a ban for his celebration at the end of the derby? there is no way that the FA can ban Ade now, you can be sure that Hughes will now use his in his defence, or will it decided on the way that the fans reacted? We lost deep in to injury time that should be hell of a lot harder to take as a fan yet we controlled ourselves, we shall see.

I said the same thing mate think Gary Chuckle done us a favour by acting like a dick on sunday im sure Ade will be ok now be amazed if he gets done for it.

Petetheblu said:
city-till-i-cry said:

You seemed to over looked one small point:

DAVID BASTARD GILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go away and don't come back until you are as bitter as me!!!! :)

It is a joke that who they have connections with the F.A.

It shouldnt be allowed

I think they will look at it like they let Bellemy off for Chuckle and it still allows them to screw Ade. I hope I'm wrong, but I really can't see him not getting another 3 games.

I read somewhere this morning that our appeal team is compiling DVD of Van Persies goal celebration, and Thierry Henrys against Spurs that time. We'll give the appeal a good go, but the FA have made their mind up already I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.