Adidas trainers

Anyone after the Zurros on Tuesday?
Changed my mind on the zurro as I thought the stripes were orange like a Dublin cw and didn't want red.
Got the yellow hamburgs and new grey Broomfield on the way instead. Having them delivered to the post office instead of home to stop the wife moaning that I've got too many trainers.

I have no idea? Looks normal enough to me. I keep them kinda loose and just slip them on. I probably haven’t tied them in over a year
I was referring to the same lace through two holes on same side.

No biggie.

I’m a Originals man myself.

- Sambas (Black & White, White & Black, White & Red/Blue),
- Gazelles (City Blue & White)
- Stan Smith’s (All White w/blue heel tab)

Have to admit to a few pairs of Vans, too. Light Grey cotton lace ups with White trim & sole and Grey Suede with Gum trim & sole.

When I move full time to FL, I believe I may live in Gazelles, with some suede Birkies for good measure (which I already wear all summer!

Changed my mind on the zurro as I thought the stripes were orange like a Dublin cw and didn't want red.
Got the yellow hamburgs and new grey Broomfield on the way instead. Having them delivered to the post office instead of home to stop the wife moaning that I've got too many trainers.
What site do you order from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.