Adnan Januzaj

Has he been nominated for pfa young player of the year yet?
After all, he has played about 40 mins this season, and every touch he's had has been pele/maradona/Messi esque....

JM7 said:
Have you all actually seen this lad play? He's Nineteen and still almost first team quality: Any arguments about him not getting into Uniteds team are pointless, a 19 year old Di Maria, Van Persie or Falcao wouldn't get in there team. The lads quality and still has his best years ahead of him. Sign him up.

yes the lads 19 and proved nothing despite the usual rag wankfest that follows everything raggy.

no thanks

JM7 said:
Have you all actually seen this lad play? He's Nineteen and still almost first team quality: Any arguments about him not getting into Uniteds team are pointless, a 19 year old Di Maria, Van Persie or Falcao wouldn't get in there team. The lads quality and still has his best years ahead of him. Sign him up.

Any 15 yr old who pushes 6ft could get into their back four!

All one has to do is look back on this forum and read what was said about him when he was labeled as the new messiah by the rags and their brigade of press arse lickers.. Another Macheda, Cleverley etc etc over hyped and consigned to oblivion, its the united way... :-)

Blue Til Death said:
All one has to do is look back on this forum and read what was said about him when he was labeled as the new messiah by the rags and their brigade of press arse lickers.. Another Macheda, Cleverley etc etc over hyped and consigned to oblivion, its the united way... :-)

I actually think he's a very talented lad, chucked into a shit, shit rag side way too early. I wouldn't be against signing him at all.

As I said when the media were wanking over him last year, Rony Lopes will be the better player. He's quicker, stronger, more direct and has a better eye for a killer pass. JizzJazz doesn't look to have much special about him, I struggle to even come up with any strengths he has and has been exposed pretty badly of late for completely dissapearing in games. No ta, we don't need more attacking midfield prospects, we've got a ton of very exciting ones of our own.

If we are going to sign him we need to act quickly before Steve Bruce snaps him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.