Adnan Januzaj

fatbloke

Can't actually believe I said that and I apologise to all - but I think he could be a great signing for us.

Take away the over-hyped bullshit most of the young scum get just for wearing a red shirt I think he could give us a completely different, cheaper option for that left hand side of midfield. I doubt United would want to sell, especially to us but he's not playing currently and with Di Maria there I doubt he'll ever get a look in. With Vinny being his international team-mate he might be able to persuade him.

Mods - please feel free to ban me, I'd ban myself if I could.

The overhyped bullshine from The Swamp hasn't done this lad any good, 'cos the one who has believed most of it is AJ himself. If he was half as good as The Swampites were suggesting, he would be starting games as regularly as FatScouseGit and Dick van Miffy! The fact that he isn't, tells us more about quality than anything else.

yep, it sends an encouraging message to the like of Barker and Pozo that we are willing to give chance to rejected red scum.

on a practical note, he doesnt bring anything we dont have. he isnt quick, isnt more creative than silva or nasri, isnt a fighter. he is a diver, something we are lacking

Have you all actually seen this lad play? He's Nineteen and still almost first team quality: Any arguments about him not getting into Uniteds team are pointless, a 19 year old Di Maria, Van Persie or Falcao wouldn't get in there team. The lads quality and still has his best years ahead of him. Sign him up.

Gaudion M said:
He is very light weight. Wouldn't add much as an attacker and adds nothing defensively. It's a no.
Exactly, he's too weak I'm afraid. Looks like an enthusiastic lad who wants game time, but he might just not be suited for the physical nature of our game. We need fast pace as well and he's unable to control the ball well when he speeds up.

United would never sell one of their brightest prospects to us, so it makes it a bit of a futile discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.