adrian chiles causes outrage

I too am happy to feign outrage at this absurdity for the sake of ridding TV of that insipid pillock.

winnie+the+pooh+meme+not+a+single+bother+was+given+that+day.jpg

I'd be glad to see the back of the fucker, and if this does the trick then so be it. I've said it before about him - he just tries too fucking hard to make a joke of everything. As for the jibe about the Poles? Well if he can do that then God only knows what he'll say about half the teams in next years World Cup? You might as well let Frankie Boyle head up the coverage - mind you' it would probably be worth watching!

malg said:
I'd be glad to see the back of the fucker, and if this does the trick then so be it. I've said it before about him - he just tries too fucking hard to make a joke of everything. As for the jibe about the Poles? Well if he can do that then God only knows what he'll say about half the teams in next years World Cup? You might as well let Frankie Boyle head up the coverage - mind you' it would probably be worth watching!
I have it on very good authority that Big Ron is scheduled to make his big comeback on ITV Sport in Brazil 2014. Chiles' comment was just softening everyone up before the real racism starts in earnest.

TGR said:
It just shows what a sanitised, PC mad country we have now become. Sad.
Don't know about that really. If he was on a comedy show like Mock The Week, then he'd know his audience (and the audience would also know what to expect), but he's presenting coverage of an England football match, so really he should know that there are boundaries, or maybe he's playing to the stereotype of English football fans being drunken xenophobic imbeciles? I don't take offense at anything whatsoever, but others do, and this piss poor excuse of a sports presenter should be 100% aware of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.