Advert bug?

Reload a page and constantly get a white blank page with advert for marriot hotels at the top.

pain the the posterior.

when not logged in the small video Ad in the top left jump to a huge one in the bottom right, it can be clicked off and it then jumps back to the top left ? I know i can solve it by logging in but just letting you know.

Mods can you help.
Keep getting redirected on my I pad from the site to the Apple Store with the William Hill and Uber Apps highlighted.
Apple site says this is due to the functioning of the Web site and to contact the Web Site administrators.
Anything you can do to help?
PS have cleared my history and caches, cannot block cookies as cannot log on to Bluemoon.

Last edited:
Mods can you help.
Keep getting redirected on my I pad from the site to the Apple Store with the William Hill and Uber Apps highlighted.
Apple site says this is due to the functioning of the Web site and to contact them.
Anything you can do to help?
PS have cleared my history and caches, cannot block cookies as cannot log on to Bluemoon.
As a temporary measure at least you could try the suggestions in the last post here:- https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7214303?start=0&tstart=0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.