Adverts on bluemoon

Getting a virtual full page ad only allowing 3 1/2 short posts on the Madeline Mcann threadads bluemoon.jpg

For Nappies or something, please forgive me mentioning it if the Mods are getting discount incontinent pants or prescription undies

Getting a virtual full page ad only allowing 3 1/2 short posts on the Madeline Mcann threadView attachment 69836

For Nappies or something, please forgive me mentioning it if the Mods are getting discount incontinent pants or prescription undies
I'm not sure what the problem is there, everything looks normal. Then again perhaps you've picked up a nasty bug given all those dodgy looking bookmarks :)

Who's Lisa Peers BTW?

Uh, am I nuts or are there banner ads now? They take away mouse control for a split second which is not cool.

Uh, am I nuts or are there banner ads now? They take away mouse control for a split second which is not cool.
If you mean the full width adverts at the top of each thread, they've been there for quite awhile. I do find them slightly slow to load which can make the page jump down suddenly, usually just as I click on something :(

If you mean the full width adverts at the top of each thread, they've been there for quite awhile. I do find them slightly slow to load which can make the page jump down suddenly, usually just as I click on something :(
No, this particular one started today for me and it's primarily at the very bottom. I'll try to get a screenshot of it if it comes back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.